This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases you make, not only, helps support the local business I’m writing about, you also support and help me to give you more and better posts and items. You are not charged more for your purchase. For more details go to my Affiliate Disclaimer
Black Monday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday are over. Today is Giving Tuesday, and I thought I would give a little bit of my blog time to promoting not just my small business, but other fellow small businesses. I definitely try to support small when I can and want to try and bring others into buying small as well. So why not her with a list of 10 gifts under $20?
I’m sharing some small business gift ideas from the friendliest state, Wisconsin. I wanted to share with you 10 items from different businesses (including my own). These businesses are online, in store, or both. Everything they offer has either been wonderfully handcrafted, thrift-ed and/or selected thoughtfully by a real person. I also buy things from all these businesses, so I have first hand experience in their fabulous customer service, efficiency and down right nice dispositions.
10 Gifts For Under $20 List
How about a little Vintage gift giving? This store owner does all her thrifting locally in the Coulee Region of Wisconsin. She not only handpicks everything, she offers environmentally friendly packing (she re-uses old packaging and re purposes items for her packages) which helps in her goal of a waste-less conscience. BONUS! She even offers free shipping on her Etsy shop!
1) How perfect would these salt and pepper shakers be in someone’s home? Vintage Mid-Century Modern just found it’s way on you’re dining room table with these super cute additions
Vintage (1960’s) Glass Mushroom salt and shakers
2) I LOVE this tie. Classic and plaid! how could you go wrong?
Don’t worry if these are sold. she’s always on the hunt for new items. make sure you follow her on Insta to keep up with the latest finds.
Sage Hen Serendipity is a true blue Local Boutique. Located in Downtown Montello, WI, this store is owned by to Fabulous #BossBabes (Jade and Ginger). They not only do they provide amazing customer service, and hold/participate in fun activities (Wine walk, Cookie Walk, Bring a basket and we’ll fill & decorate it) at their store, they also support 11 Wisconsin Women Artisan! Talk about girl power. Currently, they do everything in person at their store or through Facebook. So make sure you check them out and like them so you get the latest.
3) Fun statement enamel cups anyone? These cups are perfect for anyone that enjoys a good warm drink 😉 (How perfect with a pound of Moka coffee Beans-see below).
4) What’s more perfect that “self-care” gifts for friends, family, or even yourself (you need gifts sometimes too). All their bath and candle products are made with natural ingredients and smell AMAZING! And don’t forget to grab a couple of hand-made washcloths or scrubbies from Smith Country (sold exclusively at Sage hen Serendipity). 😉
Moka is local coffee shop started right here in La Crosse. I can’t say enough fabulous thing about this shop. They have locations in La Crosse, Onalaska and Madison Wisconsin, Rochester Minnesota, and North Aurora Illinois.
When it comes to coffee, this company is definitely the epitome of Keeping it Local Midwest. All of their coffee is roasted by Landgrove Coffee, a small, family run roastery located in the backcountry of Idaho by owners and operators, Jon and Hannah Binninger.
5) Of course Coffee Beans on my list for a coffee shop. Their coffee beans are fabulous! I personally buy their beans for my home use so I’m not just saying it when I say it’s worth the purchase!
Moka’s Coffee Beans come in Expresso, French, Jamaican, House and Decaf. FYI… If you’re near one of their drive thru locations, you can grab a bag right at the drive thru and if ask, they’ll even grind it for you.
6. Another fun mug on the list (I mean who REALLY ever has enough mugs)! This one is a ceramic matte grey mug with a white glossy interior. Choose from La Crosse, Madison, or Rochester.
MOKA Urban City Mugs Holds 12 oz.
This is of course my company. I create hand-crafted items via Sage Hen Serendipity and my Etsy Shop. Everything I make myself by hand and personally select all the materials I use. I even sometimes re-purpose items to create new or updated items.
7. This Coffee Cup Sweater (or cup coozie) is a fun play on one I saw in a saying floating around Facebook last year. It uses sparkle yarn (because there is NEVER enough glitter in the world, and has white buttons.
The Cup Sweater is offered in 4 colors, RED, BLUE, GREEN and WHITE
8. Another cup accessory? YUP! This is perfect for that travel mug of coffee, tea or hot cocoa (or really any warm drink in a cup.). This does stretch so you can use it on other cups as well (ahem… see above).
Girl is a rockstar when it comes to bags! I’ve ordered 2 from her and have been happy with both. She offers so many different items from large bags to small card pouches, that you’re bound to find something you or your recipient will LOVE!
Everything is handcrafted, designed and made with care by her and it shows in all her items.
9. How cute are these little zip up pouches? Perfect for gift cards, Credit Cards, loose change and/or any other little things you need contained to help keep you and your bag organized.
For these specific pouches pictured click here.
10. How cute is this small leather pouch? The perfect size to hold gift cards, credit cards and business cards to help make you even more oragnized. It’s handcrafted with beautiful genuine leather and has a button stud closure made of solid brass.
Make sure to follow and like her on Insta and Facebook to keep up on all the new items she has and where she’ll be. She not only has items on Etsy she also provides items to stores around Wisconsin, so make sure you check those out too!
Well that’s it. 🙂 I hope you find some super fabulous gifts in this list. Feel free to click on the titles to go directly to each business’s shop and look at other items you might like as well.
I want to thank all 5 of these businesses for letting me feature them in this blog post, as well as letting me use their pictures, I couldn’t be happier to share with you all these fabulous gift ideas.
All pictures are courtesy of each individual business and are owned by them. Please contact each business individually for any questions you have for them.
Thank you all and as always… have a wonderful day!
With a grateful heart,